Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Classics Blog

I've started a new blog which will be exclusively devoted to my writings, reviews and discoveries of Greco-Roman antiquity The Gardens of Lucullus. At the moment, it mostly just has links to my existing articles but I will be building up posts of work that will be posted there. At the moment, writing sites are so volatile that I am starting to feel one might as well stand alone with one's own blog and then at least reap the full share of such meagre rewards as may be gleaned rather than post to sites, get few views and get only a small percentage of the scrapings from that. I shall carry on posting externally as well though, as it is wise to cast one's net far.

I will be continuing to post here every so often and will also provide a link here, at least initially when I post something on the other blog. If you have found my classics related posts here interesting, it is worth checking out this new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment